Happy New year to you!! I live in the heart of Chinatown in Milan and I love all the new year's celebration! xxx
So pretty!PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out!ox,-davie+ericaLPFashionPhilosophy
love the red blazer!
Beautiful colors.Cheers!-Kelly Lovehttp://thekellylove.blogspot.com
I love that dress so much! American Apparel? But thank you for your kind words! I use a 1-1/2" barrel curler for my hair. You can get one at target. I think mine is just Conair brand. Following back of course!xo katieli
Beautiful pictures :)Following your blog!xoxo
great outfit <3
so elegant and chic outfit.. ->Take a look at my blog<- and if you like it follow me, i will be really grateful if you :)
love your outfit~ especially the red blazer! I am also from Vancouver!hope you can check out my blog for some+vibes and inspiration!xo
Absolutely FLAWLESS! xx H&Hhemingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com
Love reading your comments :) Thank you!
Happy New year to you!! I live in the heart of Chinatown in Milan and I love all the new year's celebration! xxx
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeletePS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out!
ox,
-davie+erica
LPFashionPhilosophy
love the red blazer!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors.
ReplyDeleteCheers!
-Kelly Love
http://thekellylove.blogspot.com
I love that dress so much! American Apparel?
ReplyDeleteBut thank you for your kind words! I use a 1-1/2" barrel curler for my hair. You can get one at target. I think mine is just Conair brand.
Following back of course!
xo katieli
Beautiful pictures :)
ReplyDeleteFollowing your blog!
xoxo
great outfit <3
ReplyDeleteso elegant and chic outfit.. ->Take a look at my blog<- and if you like it follow me, i will be really grateful if you :)
ReplyDeletelove your outfit~ especially the red blazer! I am also from Vancouver!hope you can check out my blog for some+vibes and inspiration!xo
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely FLAWLESS!
ReplyDeletexx
H&H
hemingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com